How to Drive, in order:
1. First check your review mirror: Make sure it angels at a sharp view of the passenger seat.
2. Test the steering wheel. Make sure the taste is suitable to current driving conditions.
4. Sing: Your job is to not only maneuver safely along the roads, but to cheer up other drivers who may be feeling low. Make eye contact and belt it out.
5. And wave
6. Is that a squirrel? Driving is the perfect time to analyze objects, people and animals on the side of the road.
7. Time to park: So distract yourself with your dashboard, and take your eyes off the road. See how good you are at guessing the distance of your car to the parking spot.
8. Smile: Reward yourself, you have just successfully driven your car remembering each of the important steps.